
AND this:

came a point. A point that comes when you're sitting there and thinking of WHAT an idiot you are. It happens just once, in THAT level of seriousness and honesty. And then the world changes, forever.
( I think Break On Through by The Doors should slowly fade in now. Just the intro. Waah waah.)
Sidenote: I started doing yoga today. There obviously was no co-relation.
I remember the drawing teacher who used to come to teach your brothers and we'd sit in. He had a black beard. I used to be jealous because Karan and Nakul could use charcoal and I couldn't
ReplyDeleteYoga is fun but I'm still waiting for it to bring me inner peace. In twenty four years maybe.
Samir Sir. He adored you for your patience, while I tore up my Kali Ma(after Nakul declared it to be dog-with-tongue-out).
ReplyDeleteAs for yoga and you, trish--I'm sure you take a swig of something ten minutes into the session and derive 'inner peace' anyway.